Friday, May 7, 2010

My Keyboard

Heyyyy there....so I haven't posted in an INCREDIBLY long time due to the fact I've been busy volunteering at Teen Line and working at school and everything but the end of the year is coming soon.

So lately I've developed an intense addiction to my keyboard, which is getting sort of bad. But for anyone who has a passion for music, you can relate to my urges to play constantly throughout the day, despite my emotions. I mean music is so absolutely amazing, I feel like its so constant, ever changing yet dependable, and evokes emotions that we don't even know. I dunno if anyone who reads this understands what I'm saying haha. Perhaps if you listen to the song "Bleed" by Cold, the frontman wrote his lyrics based on how he feels about music-- and it can relate to so many different situations but its really an incredibly moving and beautiful song....check it out.

Quote of the Day: "I wanna bleed, let the blood flow that keeps me alive, and I wanna scream show all the world what I feel inside."- Bleed by Cold

3 comments: