Sunday, April 18, 2010

Found Myself a New Baby

Went to this guitar store today with my dad and HOLLLYY CRAAAPP I found this beautiful beginner's electric guitar that's Candy Apple Red, White, and Beige and it's absolutely beautiful. I have to save up my money for it so hopefully I'll be able to buy it within the next month but I already have some ideas of what songs I want to learn:

-Smoke On The Water: Deep Purple
-Smells Like Teen Spirit: Nirvana
-I Love Rock N Roll: Joan Jett
-Higher: Creed
-All The Same: Sick Puppies
-Dirty Little Girl: Burn Halo
-Between Angels and Insects: Papa Roach
-Last Resort: Papa Roach
-Scars: Papa Roach
-My Derailment: Adelita's Way
-Hero: Skillet
-Crazy B*tch: Buckcherry
-Edge of Desire: John Mayer

And there's PLENTY more trust me....but that's just a few.

Quote of the Day: The night is fading my heart is racing, now just come and love me like we're gonna die- Animal by Ke$ha

4 comments:

  1. cool! do you know how to play the guitar or will you be just beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... it sounds amazing. I bet its beautiful. my best friend has one like that and i would seriously kill for it. good luck ;)

    oh yeah........


    http://anna-unmapped.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word of advice. If you buy a beginner's guitar, try seeing if it is a good one. You don't want to regret buying a guitar and it ends up getting all crappy after a while. Trust me. Experience...xP

    I finally found another teen blogger haha xD Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying (and failing!) to learn the guitar, I love music. Huge respect to you, being able to play! 'Smoke on the water' one of my favourite songs :)
    www.thegirlwiththenotepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete