Sunday, April 11, 2010

Smeh....

Last day of freedom before I go back to school....it's quite sad actually. You get used to 2 whole weeks free of school and then BAM you have to go back again. A break is a way of a school saying this is what it feels like to be free but we're going to bring you back just to make you feel worse.

Don't get me wrong though I love learning, I love reading, I love enriching my mind with new things, just it's high school....fill in the blanks everyone. If you can't, allow me assist you: Imagine, a building with close to 400 teenagers and 100 assigned per grade....just think about that...things are bound to happen people.

Surprisingly, I do not have much to say today...but that is what is on my mind for today. But rest in peace Spring Break, you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment