Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why Make a Blog?

I dunno why I made this.....I already have one with my mom (www.365daysofks.blogspot.com) but I think I wanted to make one that's independent--saying whatever is on my mind....yes a teenager expressing what she's really thinking...I know it's dangerous. But each day I'm vowing to talk about a certain issue, event, or anything that's currently affecting me in any way or just ramble....because I like rambling (you'll notice after awhile). No topic for today however, I thought I'd just say HELLO and I am here to stay and talk about anything.....I know I'm probably writing on a wall to myself but anything to get my thoughts and voice out there is more power to me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog and I thought I'd start reading from the beginning...so yeah.

    ReplyDelete